Tuesday 29 April 2014

Pony shaped update!

I have a pony shaped update for all you people!

So I went to the barn a couple of days ago to volunteer, it was a fairly quiet day and the rides weren't at all that busy. So between rides after I'd finished poo picking the yards (all the other volleys hate it but I love it!) I went to find Midgey :D

I walked into the yards, called out his name and he was the only pony to look up.

I. Love. That. Pony.

He is adorable, I could ramble on for AGES about him but I won't to save all you eyes (or ears... or is it brain...?) I walked up to him armed with a bridle (all the halters where out on pony rides) gave him a cuddle and attempted to walk away.

He followed me.

No bridle. No nothing.

Did I mention I love that pony?

Yeah after about 5 meters I put the bridle on though 'cause other horses were picking on him and there was a quad bike group learning. So I put his bridle on and lead him through the gates the first thing I notice is he is SUPER jumpy and alert - like not normal alert, hyper alert and he is already a spooky special horse.

This should be fun.

I know hes been out of action for at least 8 weeks with his abcess so I kiiinda understand. Tye him and go ask the yard manager that day how he is. The news:

HE'S SOUND AGAIN!!!!!!

Yessssss!

Let me just say I spent the next hour or two fussing over him like and old chook. After I've put him back in the yard (I didn't ride pony face :( and at the end of the day I talk to one of the guides who rode him last weekend and she says he is FERAL.

Some how I can see that.

But I love him any way.

And I can't wait till I can buy him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, advice, tips and tricks! Keep them coming :)