Sunday 27 April 2014

Progress!

Pony buying progress has been made!

Now as you might know I am currently desperately trying to find a job that pays enough to buy Ponyface (Midge if you didn't know) a job will pay for the ongoing costs but not for once offs like equipment and actually buying Midge.

Well yesterday I successfully completed my first baby sitting job!

It was for my next door neighbours kids, M (8) and L (10) and they were superstars! 

When I arrived they had already eaten dinner and had picked a movie for us to watch (Frozen!) so after a briefing from their parents we watched the movie and M and L went to get ready for bed. M read for 10 minutes and L for 20 - lights out and the hardest part was over! I checked on them every 1/2 hour after lights out and watched TV in between checks. The parents came home at the promised time and I was paid with no fusses - a really pain free night.

Now I was looking after them for exactly 4 hours - I charge $10 an hour (cheap where I live) so I earnt $40 in one night! That might not seem like a lot for some of you but that is a months worth of pocket money in one night! And its half the agistment cost for one week.

I am super super super happy now but I know I've got a loooooong way to go still.

Anyone one have any money making ideas?

And theres a pony sized update soon (very very exciting!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, advice, tips and tricks! Keep them coming :)