Sunday 22 June 2014

Playing with bubbas!!!

The new batch of bubbas just started being brought in with the rest of the herd!!!

And this means I get to get up close and personal with foalies :D

They are so freaking cute its honestly unimaginable, it isn't the first time I've seen them because I was there when their mares were brought in for preg scans (It was so cool to see little fetus foals on the scanner, and I got to feel one of the mares back, back back most teeth! Oh and I got to walk a mare and her foal out to the back of the property and watch a covering. It was so cool!) and these guys were at foot. But never the less they are all still adorable!

And now I give you some photos of them (taken on my phone, camera was at home. Doh!)


 *Snuffle*





Super trusting for a bubba!

Oh Hey!

He loved his but scrtiches :D


She takes right after her momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, advice, tips and tricks! Keep them coming :)