Saturday 28 June 2014

Probably the second most exciting set of news I will ever receive!

I have UBER exciting news!!!

My parents have said that they will do something concrete about buying me and my little sister a horse!!!

*Que jumping around the house squealing*

This doesn't mean that we are definitly buying a horse but it does mean that my parents will seriously consider the figures and such and we will be buying a horse if everything is in order both money wise and everything else wise. This also doesn't mean that we'll just be able to buy a horse and not have to work to keep him/her, I'm going to get a job as soon as I can and I will be paying for a large portion of upkeep.

Me and my sister will be sharing our horse and we will be agisting at the stables we currently ride at (I volunteer and know a large group of people so we will have plenty of guidance/support!)

Now, if the stars do align we probably won't buy Midge as he is quite stubborn and my sister doesn't like him very much (:( ) But! I will be buying him on my own when I can pay for a horse on my own.

So super duper exciting times overhere!

How are you guys going with your horses/horse journey?

*Jumps around Squealing*


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, advice, tips and tricks! Keep them coming :)