Monday 20 October 2014

Meet The Dog

So despite the fact that this is a horse blog, I feel the need to introduce the family dog. 
Don't ask me why, my brain works in weird way (if you haven't picked that up already...)

So  without further ado I present to you, Peanut:

Not the best photo I know, lightroom was lagging and I got fed up...

Although he looks like some sort of mutt thing, I promise you he is actually a purebred Standard (not mini!) Wire Haired Dachshund. I'm not lying. I promise. This lil' cutie has just turned 11 (read: he turned 11 in April, April 16th to be exact) he was born in Norway (where we lived for a couple of years) and lived there up until he was 3, at which point the entire family moved to Aus, and yes he went on an airplane, two airplanes actually, and spent 2 months in Aussie quarantine. He didn't like us for a while after that :').

Too many words, more pictures of meeeeee!

He's a very, very, very stubborn dog, however he has an extremely caring side and as of late has turned into more of a squish ball! So now I shall proceed to fulfil your cute doggie needs for the day. Enjoy. Oh and all photo's are by yours truly!


"I'm a model and I know it"

Who doesn't love fluffy doggie buts?


"Work the camera, work it, work it"


Throwback to earlier this year when he was shaved! iPhone pics!

"Peasant, don't touch me"

And back to semi decent! Also this is him recently - aka with hair :)











1 comment:

I love reading all your comments, advice, tips and tricks! Keep them coming :)