Saturday 15 November 2014

ABC's Equestrian Style

Am I starting to blog in some sort of fashionable pattern? 

Haha, No.

Today I bring you your ABC's... Equestrianified (It is now a word, deal with it.)


A  is for Apples, aka why your horse does anything for you.

B is for Buckets. One can never have enough buckets.

C is for "Could you *please* get off my foot, for the 1000th time today".

D is for Dressage.

E is for Equestrians. Does this need explanation?

F is for Falling, the reason the frozen peas don't actually get eaten.

G is for "GET OFF MY FUCKING FOOT NOW!!"

H is for Horse, the money eating monster.

I is for Injuries, quite common in both horses and riders.

J is for Jumping, jump all the jumps.

K is for Kewl, because I don't have anything to go here.

L is for Life. "I don't have a life, I have a horse".

M is for Money. All money may now be donated towards all le ponies.

N is for Never, often said but never adhered to.

O is for "Oh shit". A remarkably common term heard when around horses. 

P is for Ponies, though to be "Baby horses" by non horsey folk.

Q is for Quadriceps, used when riding.

R is for Riding, or as non horse folk would put it "endangering your life".

S is for Stirrupless work - the reason we're all a little bit bowlegged.

T is for Trainers, the most amazing and evil people on the planet :D

U is for "Uh Oh".

V is for Vet, "We see each other so often we might as well be best friends!"

W is for "Wheres the hoofpick?"

X is for Xylophone, because not everything can be horsified.

Y is for "Yes you will walk past it, I don't care if is going to eat you".

Z is for Zebra, a close relative of the horse.

Anyway I hope you found that at least a little bit funny, and if your lucky I might have pictures of me actually on a horse!!! Yes, the jumping day is tomorrow - and I'm not remotely prepared... Oh well :P

Also, this is what happens when a friend and I are bored in maths...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, advice, tips and tricks! Keep them coming :)