Monday 3 November 2014

Day 5: Your First Fall

I totally didn't forget I was doing the 30 day challenge, or that it even existed... Yeah my brains just one big mess at the moment :/

Anyway, on to the topic of this post!

Your First Fall

I can actually remember my first fall quite clearly, we were trotting around happily (as happily as a new rider can be, learning to trot :') and next thing I knew I was on my back, on the ground and staring up at Miss Avalon.

Google Images

The only thing that happened was Avalon (a gorgeous grey mare) tripped and went down onto her front knee's *for like 2 seconds* and me, being me, I went over her head. Yes my first fall was because my balance was still under my pillow. I just kinda started laughing because of her face! She was SO worried, she hadn't moved and inch and tried to push me back up with her muzzle :)

After recovering my sanity, I got up brushed off arena dirt and climbed back aboard, much to Avalon's relief I think - You should've seen her! I didn't get hurt, unless you count my pride... That was definitely brusied :P

And I promise I won't forget about this again! (Or so she says... Hold me to this!)

Also *whoop* for short posts.

Edit: I just realised I didn't do day 4 *doh*, I'll include that in the next post

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, advice, tips and tricks! Keep them coming :)